OpAustralia: Hackers Leak Data from Australian Institute of Business Brokers

Kamis, 09 Agustus 2012

Ignit3, a hacker part of the NullCrew collective – the ones responsible for breaching the sites of Yale, Asus, Netcom and ISP Directory –, claims to have penetrated the systems of the Australian Institute of Business Brokers (AIBB.org.au).
A Pastebin paste reveals that the hacker obtained over 250 user IDs, usernames and password hashes from the site’s databases.

The NullCrew collective has been quiet for the past few weeks and at the end of July one of the team’s members posted a “goodbye” letter claiming to be quitting the hacking scene.

“I am terribly disappointed that it had to come to this. The world of hackers has evolved into something everyone had feared in the first place. The careless, pathetic, narcissistic users took over and destroyed our chances of fighting for true internet freedom, and worldwide freedom,” Zer0Pwn wrote.

“I have been DOX'd, and now it is time for me to go. You will never hear from me again as a Hacker. I need to leave the scene and keep up with my family. I have been un-careful and truly careless. I deserved what I got because of my pure stupidity,” he added.

Now, after being silent for over ten days, Ignit3 has published the data stolen from AIBB, but he hasn’t provided any explanations regarding his reasons. However, the data leak indicates the fact that this particular hack is part of OpAustralia.

The sites of Australian Security Intelligence Operation (ASIO) and the one of the Tasmania Police have been taken down by distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attacks in the past 24 hours, as part of Operation Australia.
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Operation Indonesian - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger